3/10/2008

Day Light Savings

My brain gets so confused on day light savings time. I love that there is light in the evening, but it takes a few weeks to remember to go to bed earlier and get dinner on the table before it is dark! I love the extra sunlight in the evening and the chance to be outside longer. With spring just around the corner, there is plenty of nice weather to take advantage of!

But my kids will take a week to get up and to go to bed at the right time!

Kids and animals- they are even slower to respond!
Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

2 comments:

Birdie said...

hey there, I was wondering about your "review my post" thing. DO you really make money with that??

Birdie said...

hey, thanks for the info. I signed up through your link. What was it that I was supposed to get? Some kind of fee? I'm guessing you get money per post you write?? I'm waiting for them to approve my site. Thanks again - you've been really kind!

 
design by suckmylolly.com