3/06/2008

My Scategories!

This week, the letter is T.
Here is the list...

Restaurant Taco Bell

Artistic Material Toothpaste (depending on the child!)

A reward Toothbrush

After school activity TV

Dinner Tuna Helper

Medicine Tylenol

Way to Say No Time Out!

Item Found at the Grocery Store Tang

One Thing Found in Your Purse/Bag Tampon

Vacation Location Tennessee

Type of Snack Food Triscuts

Type of Drink Tea
Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

1 comments:

Birdie said...

thanks for helping me! I got the hire me widget up & running but I took it off because I dind't see anythign Id like to blog about. I kind of like to blgo about whatever comes to mind. I do have yet another question about the review my post thing. When I clicked on your, it never let me review it. All id did was ask me to sign up for PPP. How are people supposed to rate your post and why?? I'm still not getting this concept. I did add the little code anyway.

 
design by suckmylolly.com