3/13/2008

Weird Things Your Child Does

I have always said my son is odd. He just does some crazy things that I would never thing about. Like, ketchup goes on almost everything (my brother did that one). He cannot go the bathroom if the light is off... the 2 year old sister has to turn it on first (and today, she asked me to turn it on). He will rewatch a movie until he has memorized the lines. And he is very particular on the foods he will eat, even though he ate every baby food known to man! Even stinky broccoli and cheese! YUCK!

Today I read blurbs from other parents on the weird things their children do- and my son seems a little more normal now! LOL!
Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com