5/04/2007

Desperate for Discounted Designer Diaper Bags

I have two children. The first a boy, so when I was choosing a diaper bag, I wanted something that was boyish... not thinking that I would be the one to carry the diaper bag, not him. Also, what happened to my purse when I had the diaper bag? I could hardly stand carrying a purse before kids (although I bought plenty, they just stayed in the car!)- I certainly wasn't going to add it with the diaper bag. Why-- when the bag had all those pockets anyway?
After a year, I did buy a designer bag that was more me and much prettier. I got pregnant soon after that and had not even quit using it for the first when then I needed it for two! Two sizes of diapers, two changes of clothes (at least!) and less room for my things. I so admired those beautiful designer bags at the department stores, but I had a newer bag and could not convince myself I needed another. So one is done with occupying the bag and the other is almost done (hopefully) and now I can take the bag, but leave it in the car.
So I have now created a resource for DISCOUNTED designer diaper bags. Not only are these cooler than those at the baby superstores, they are mostly within normal price points, especially if you know you will be using it for a while.

Some of these are so cute that you may even use them beyond diaper bag years. It makes me want to have another baby just to get a diaper bag! This timi & leslie small bag is adorable and unique! You will have to check it out the selection for yourself. Desperate for Diaper Bags
To open your own store and choose your own niche, click here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How are you doing on your business? I am a stay at home mom of 5 children. I am looking to make an extra income. Are your commissions good?

Unknown said...

I have two Zilo stores- I set the first one up a while ago and put it on some directories, but did nothing with it other than an earlier blog post. That was only two or three months ago. I then read Multiple Stream of Internet Income and Robert Allen suggested the store of others products. So now I set up that one the day I posted it in my blog. My actual reason is because I am creating and have mom websites and will link it to those. So right now I have not had any commissions! I am hopeful that specialty stores will be better than a store with many different items. I saw your signed up and I will let you know how I get the word out. Check out the other blogs, forums, and sites on the side of this blog and you may get some good ideas. Send me your email (I will not post it) or post on the Smart Mom forum and I will keep in touch.

 
design by suckmylolly.com