5/01/2007

A Busy Mom's Challenge to Clean!

I decided yesterday to clean my house from top to bottom... without doing it all in one day. So I divided my house into 5 sections and I am cleaning one per day. Yesterday I cleaned the master bedroom, blinds, baseboards, and all. Today it was both bathrooms, including scrubbing the tile. Tomorrow is the utility room/kitchen, next the family room/dining room, the final day is the kids rooms (bedroom and playroom!). That will be the most difficult! I will not sleep until the chore is done! I still, however, procrastinate and did not get started until after lunch. But the important part is that I am going to do it! I am not the greatest house cleaner, but I do general cleaning... after this I will need to tackle the drawers and closets!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com