4/30/2007

Hello again...

My blog was flagged for possible spam, so I was not able to post for a few days and then I went to Vegas for a week for a conference and then participated in Relay for Life the day I got back... so it has been a busy week! And not to mention the laundry and the house cleaning I have to do to make up for my week away. My husband survived his week with the kids and the kids survived their week with the babysitter and my mom and sister who so graciously watched them some days. I am happy to be home, but I am making up for it this week! I had a great time with my 4fabmoms that went to the conference with me. We did not have any "stays in Vegas" stories, but we had a great time anyway. Many gave me tips as I went and the one I should have listened to was the tip of wearing good walking shoes... but the good walking shoes did not always go with the outfit! So I learned my lesson. I met some great people at the conference, in the airport, on the airplane, everywhere. I wore my Smart Moms - Finish Rich shirt and got tons of questions. What a great marketing tool- and I made them myself on our T-shirt affiliate, SpreadShirt. If you are traveling anywhere I would suggest you make a shirt to advertise your business. It is cost effective for the amount of exposure you get. I wore it to Disney one day and got a hit on our lead site! You never know who is watching! :)
So it is good to be home and not so good to be cleaning the house- my least favorite job!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com