2/16/2008

Work at Home Moms Health Insurance

If you are a work at home mom, or even a stay at home mom, you probably are struggling to choose about health insurance- it is expensive! When I started staying at home, my husband had insurance I could have been added to, for $300 a month! That is a lot on a teacher's salary! So I started investigating for a great policy that we could afford. I found a great site that allowed me to compare benefits and see how much I would pay. We do not get sick often, so I found a policy that had a higher deductible that paid for well baby (I think most in FL have to). It is better to have a high deductible that you can afford than not having any insurance. Even major medical is a better option. Just imagine the what if's and make your decision.

If you want to check out it out for yourself, use the free quote service of eHealth Insurance. Better safe than sorry later!
Need Health Insurance? FREE Instant Quotes!


Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

2 comments:

Kim said...

We've been doing the HSA insurance through Golden Rule/United Health Care. It's worked well for us the past 3 years! :)

Unknown said...

Golden Rule is usually one of the ones you can get quotes on. That is what I used when I was self insured too. It worked well for me also.

 
design by suckmylolly.com