2/14/2008

Valentine's Day

My husband and I have never been big proponets of Valentine's Day. My birthday is in January, my anniversary is in March, so Valentine's Day is just one more event in the middle. We do not hardly even buy cards for each other!

This year, though, we were both off from work- county fair days- we are teachers. Our children both had school Valentine's parties, so we took them to school, even though we normally keep them home when we are home.

We went to breakfast all by ourselves! What joy! We even got to go to the bookstore after.

What a wonderful day with the man I love!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you spend the morning together! How fun! :)

Unknown said...

It was great fun! It is nice to have a few moments to ourselves.

 
design by suckmylolly.com