2/11/2008

Burger King Side Salad?

I just ordered a BK side salad with my Whopper Jr. trying to make the good choice of not having fries or onion rings.

Now, the definition of salad is: a usually cold dish consisting of vegetables, as lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers, covered with a dressing and sometimes containing seafood, meat, or eggs.

What I got from BK was iceberg lettuce, two halves of thinly sliced tomatoes, and four baby carrots.

You wonder why people choose the fries!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

2 comments:

Kim said...

SO TRUE!! I go through fast food so infrequently; the fries or milkshake are usually the reason for my trip!

Unknown said...

I do have to say that the side salad from Wendy's was so much better!

 
design by suckmylolly.com