2/01/2008

Tips for Work at Home Moms

I am participating in the Smart Moms Tips for Work at Home Moms blog carnival.

I love working at home. Even though I also work outside the home, my internet businesses bring in a little income each month. It is so gratifying to see the progress I have made over the months with the Smart Moms.

My tip for work at home moms is to watch your time on the computer. It is easy to neglect housework, children, and a husband when you are having to accomplish so many things on the computer. Beware of your time and be sure it is not taking over your time with your family. Set business hours and stick to them! Be thankful for the opportunity to work from home and do not take the rest of the family for granite!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com