2/03/2008

It is Baby Shower Time!

I just finished my third baby shower for this weekend! One, yesterday, was for Smart Mom Kim. She lives two hours away from me, so I drove over to the shower, did some shopping, and came home. This morning at church, we had another- all I had to do was bring some food and a gift. This afternoon, I hosted a shower for my dear friend Kate. Loved it! I bought most of the food pre-made so it was super easy. My dear hubby helped vacuum and clean the house. Now the house (at least the visible parts) are clean, the showers are over, and it is back to work tomorrow.

Joy though, we have a four day weekend next weekend! :)

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

1 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you came 2 hours to see me (and Betsy and Amber)! :) Enjoy your clean house!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com