11/06/2007

Thankful Tuesday's

My friend Betsy has started a series called Thankful Tuesday's on the 4fabmoms blog. What a wonderful idea to be mindful of those things we are thankful for each and every day.

Today, I would like to make a special thankful post for my husband. My husband has been going through chemotherapy for the past 6 weeks. It is not constant therapy, but is taking a toll. Along with illness each time from our preschoolers, he has not felt as well as he would like. He has been home for the past week and even though he is tired, he has been trying to keep things up around the house and help with the kids. I am thankful for the time he has at home to rest, for the things he accomplishes even though he does not feel well, and for the love he has for his family.

We know this is a short time in the span of life. We are thankful for our faith that God will get us through each and every day. We are thankful for the testimony He has given us to demonstrate our faith.

Thanks Betsy for the reminder!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Rebekah, I am so glad you decided to join in the Thankful Tuesday's. I loved your post...especially since you can find the silver lining in what most would consider to be a very difficult process!

I think the more we focus on being thankful and grateful, the more good things will appear to us!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the encouragement Betsy and what a great idea!

 
design by suckmylolly.com