11/04/2007

The Best Cleaning Steamer! Sanitize Without Chemicals!

Make this a Christmas gift to yourself! I bought the Shark Euro Steamer today and I cannot believe how clean my grout is! I bought this at a local hardware store because I heard how great steam cleaning is to sanitize your house without chemicals. I started just cleaning the tile. Then I noticed how the grout was coming cleaner, just going over it with the cleaner cloth. So I got down and got dirty! I scrubbed my grout with the metal scrubber brush and it turned back to the original color! Wow! I was quit warm, and gave myself a facial, but it was worth it! The 47 oz. of water kept going to clean the entire floor and to clean the majority of the kitchen grout. Now I am off again. I just could not pass up telling you about this. Buy yours today!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com