11/09/2007

CityPass for NYC- A Great Holiday Gift!


If you are going to New York City or know someone that is going to NYC, the CityPass will be an invaluable holiday gift this year.

New York CityPass is an all-for-one pass that gets you into all the great attractions in NYC. Each booklet has a ticket to The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the new Greek and Roman galleries, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Guggenheim Museum and the American Museum of Natural History. Plus, a trip to the top of the Empire State Building Observatory and tour of the Manhattan skyline from the water aboard a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise, along with a map, public transportation information and insider tips on the best time to visit each attraction.

It is sold at 50% off the combined admission prices for all of those attractions. And you will save time because you get to skip the main ticket lines. It is $65 for adults and $49 for children (ages 12-17).

The CityPass is also valid from December 15 until March 15, giving you three months to use all 6 tickets.

I remember looking at the CityPass on my first trip to NYC. I was going to a conference, so I was not sure what time I would have to go to the main attractions. I ended up not purchasing it and wish I had. After standing in line for tickets at the Empire State Building and the American Museum of Natural History, I wish I had pre-purchased my pass. People that had the CityPass were walking right up to the entrance! It would have definitely been easier to have purchased it early.

If NYC is in your future or the future of a loved one, get the CityPass as a great surprise this holiday.


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com