10/04/2007

My Husband Got The VIrus

My children were sick last week, I was sick over the weekend (along with my daughter's reoccurence), and today, my husband has the "bug." He has had chemo the past week, but this seems like the same symptoms the rest of us had over the weekend.

It is amazing how these things can spread! We stayed in our room- quarantined!- and I changed every diaper. He either got it through the air, or one stray germ managed to get him. I checked out how viruses spread on How Stuff Works. Quite interesting. With flu season beginning, do your best to stay healthy, drink water, wash your hands, and take your vitamins. I do have to say, in one of the years I taught elementary, I made sure every child washed his hands when he left the bathroom and I sprayed Lysol everywhere every morning. I had almost no sickness that year! Something to think about...

And my thoughts on germs... wipe down the grocery carts, don't touch hand rails, and make sure you wash your hands any time you eat!

Keep healthy!

Click here to support Breast Cancer Research by purchasing a breast cancer awareness t-shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com