10/01/2007

Digital Cameras- A Lifesaver for Moms

I was at a birthday party the other day and one of my friends grandmother's said she took a whole lot of pictures the day before of her new great grand baby, and realized she forgot to put in the film!

Now, obviously, this is a grandmother- a great grandmother- I think she may be 80. But even grandparents today have cell phones and digital cameras!

Digital cameras have changed the way we do family memories. Instead of having one million prints (mostly 500,000 with doubles), we now have thousands of pictures saved on our computer. We can create scrapbooks online, have digital picture frames, and share our pictures in a single press of a button!


This picture was taken this past winter at my Grandmother's 80th birthday. It is all of the sister's- a rare moment when we are all together- and color coordinated!

My Kodak Easy Share is so simple to use! I even can do video of my children right in the spur of the moment! I don't have to go and search for the camcorder, which usually isn't even charged!

And the best thing is- 1 GB of a memory card. When my husband got his first digital camera 5 years ago, we were lucky to get a 16 MB. I am amazed at how many pictures I can get without uploading the pictures to my computer!

Digital cameras are a lifesaver for moms. They are one of the most requested holiday gifts these days. If you don't have one, maybe Santa will bring you one this year!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com