10/02/2007

Breast Cancer Awareness Month T-Shirt- NO EXCUSES!


How many of you know someone with or that has had breast cancer? Raise you hands... I know, almost all of you. And that is the scary part.

My grandmother died of breast cancer almost 9 years ago. A healthy woman that walked daily, had a good weight, and loved life. She did not go in when she found a lump and it had spread before she knew it. She lived for a few years fighting and then went to be with our God in heaven.

We all know someone and we all know it needs to stop.

So I created this No Excuses shirt:
NO EXCUSES for not finding a cure!
NO EXCUSES for not doing a self exam!
NO EXCUSES for not going for your annual check-up.

There are just NO EXCUSES!

This is a lightweight cotton shirt with a rhinestone detail on the breast cancer ribbon. I am only offering this in white with black text and the pink and rhinestone ribbon, but you can special order organic cotton, maternity, long sleeve, or tanks. Just email me at rk@heartland-moms.com for more information and a price quote.

You can buy this shirt right here. And I am donating $3 for every shirt sold to support breast cancer research.

Help me lead the way to NO EXCUSES!

The cost of the shirt is $30 and that includes shipping. You will be brought back to this blog after you submit payment. Pay securely with Paypal! This is a picture of my breast cancer awareness shirt.



size









0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com