9/03/2007

One Word Meme

I was tagged by Make Money From Home and thought it would be fun to do.

One Word Meme: A fun idea. Simply cut and paste these questions onto your blog, answer them and then find other blogs to tag! It's fun and easy and something a little different!You can only answer each question with ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? car
2. Relationship? Married
3. Your hair? Blonde
4. Work? teacher, entrepreneur
5. Your sister? four
6. Your favorite thing? my family
7. Your dream last night? too long ago to remember
8. Your favorite drink? COKE
9. Your dream car? BMW
10. The room you’re in? family
11. Your shoes? None
12. Your fears? thunder
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? at home
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Ali & Stephen and Rick
15. What are you not good at? cleaning
16. Muffin? Banana Nut
17. One of your wish list items? financially free
18. Where you grew up? Florida
19. Last thing you did? fix links
20. What are you wearing? shorts and t-shirt
21. What aren’t you wearing? shoes
22. Your pet? dog
23. Your computer? gateway
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? frantic
26. Missing? ?
27. What are you thinking about right now? conference
28. Your car? vibe
29. Your kitchen? empty
30. Your summer? Hot
31. Your favorite color? green
32. Last time you laughed? a few minutes ago
33. Last time you cried? days ago
34. School? continuous
35. Love? my family

2 comments:

White Hot Magik said...

Hi,
I have recently added you to my bloglines but don't recall where I found your site. In any case I am trying to work from home also. That is such a misnomer as if staying at home wasn't work enough, especially with preschoolers. Have a great day I'll be back I need to explore your site some more.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much. I appreciate the link!

 
design by suckmylolly.com