8/13/2007

A First Day

Today was the first day for many things in our household...

1. The first day my husband was officially the "dean" of his new school. He moved from being a teacher to the discipline dean at his school. He is 6 feet 4 inches... his students are kindergarteners! :)

2. The first day I went back to work since having children (out side the home). I am a "teacher" that does not have to teach students. I am a resource teacher, working from our district office (not school based which is a first too). I am kind of "creating" my job since it is a fairly new position. I love it!

3. The first day of school for my children. Actually, this week is day care and next week is the official school. It is at my church, so they were so comfortable, even with different people, they walked right in without a fuss. They even want to go back!

I found this poem on DLTK Kids:

School Poem
Author Unknown

Today I hurry off to school,
To work and learn and play
I'm in a brand new grade this year.
What a happy day!!!!!

A happy first day for us all!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com