7/17/2007

When My Mom Visits

My mom is coming over in the morning to watch my children while we go to the follow up visit for my husband. My mom is not the typical grandmother, since she has two children of her own still in her home- ages 14 and 18. She does occasionally watch the children, but not very often. And she does visit, but not very often. She claims she does not care what our house looks like, but there is always some motherly comment later. Last week, my friend stopped by at the same time and talked about being a germophobe. And my mother said after she left, "I can see why she did not sit down in here!" So I have desperately tried sprucing up my house. When she is here alone, it is even worse, even though she "does not care." I do have to point out, I am not the best housekeeper, but I am not the worst! And she actually employs a house cleaner... 4 days a week! But still, you cannot help but worry when comes to visit!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com