7/16/2007

Multiple Streams of Income on the Internet

Why do I work from home? I work at home so I can be at home to my children. I work at home so I can be here instead having to send them to day care. I work at home so I don't have to go to work! I work at home so I can go to lunch with my mom when I want to. I work at home so I can go to the bathroom when I want to (if you are not a teacher, you would not understand this)!

My other Smart Moms and I had been working at home. We were working a home based business that required us to find others to use our products. Many people do well with that. The Smart Moms were doing well with that! But we wanted to expand our influence. What we learned was so much more! We, four women that thought they were very up-to-date on technology, were missing what we could do for multiple streams of income using the internet.

We still sell products! We have actually found a few more companies we like. But we have also found a new business... helping other moms in home based businesses or those that want to be in a home based business be successful at whatever they choose.

If you are interested in learning more about what the internet has to offer, you have got to read this book, Multiple Streams of Income on the Internet by Robert G Allen. It is quick and easy to understand. I just gave my copy to my friend on Sunday. This is the book to begin with. Then visit our Smart Moms Work at Home Moms Site and see what we can do to help you succeed.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com