6/01/2007

Blogtipping Day


I am joining in with other work at home mom blogs to blogtip other blogs.
I learned about this from Bev's Easy Craft Site.

Blogtipping Definition: Blogtipping is where you publish a blog post in which you link to three unsuspecting blogs and offer three compliments and/or one helpful tip to each blogger. (Or adapt those numbers to your own preferences; the principle of selflessness is what matters most here.) Blogtipping is a refreshing and useful surprise that can start a blogger’s month with a huge smile!

It is great to find other blogs that have wonderful information and to encourage others to view your blog. If you would like to participate July 1, visit our Smart Mom forum for more information. I will post the blogs I tip from this blog here, but check out the other two blogs, Smart Moms Biz and 4fabmoms to see who I tipped too!

My blogtipping for this blog... These are members of the Smart Mom Forum.
1. Core Insight Blog- read this great article on stress. Suzy has great information and support!
2.My Friend Amber's New Blog- HomeSchoolDiva- it is new, but already full of information.
3. The DollyMama- a great site to view and fun things to read.

2 comments:

Suzy Strempke said...

Thanks for highlighting my blog! Great blog btw...

Amber Bishop said...

Right back at you babe!

You know me I am "seabiscuit" I am trying to catch you:-)

You have been blogtipped. Hope you will join the fun!

 
design by suckmylolly.com