5/31/2007

We have had a success in potty training.... well almost!

My daughter is just over two and we have been working towards potty-training, but not forcing the issue. But since she has wanted to be naked the past few days, it has actually helped, because she will "hold it" when she does not have a diaper on. Well tonight, she started crying and I put her on the potty chair and SUCCESS! But only a little bit. She stopped. And then she started crying again, so I tried again, but she would not go. So I put her on the actual toilet with a potty seat on it and she started screaming like a crazy person! BUT she did finish up! BUT she kept screaming. So although this is a success, I think it could be trauma too, so we will just let it go and see what happens. I am not in any rush... well, yes I am- to be without diapers would great!

1 comments:

Betsy said...

Good for her! I never thought I would be excited about potty training, but now that we finally have it down and rarely have accidents, I am really enjoying it...unless we are out. Then I am in panic mode because I don't want an accident in a store or restaurant!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com