4/08/2007

Mother's Day is coming soon....

Are you looking for the perfect gift to remind your husband that you want or one to give to your mother or mother-in-law? What is better than a day at the spa. Most women would love a day at the spa, but would never spend the money on themselves. As mom's, we tend to look at other's first. But a day at the spa would be a perfect Mother's Day gift because it is a day away, alone, and a day of pure bliss. A few years back (before children), my mom and I went to a spa for half a day of treatments! What a wonderful day and a wonderful time with my mother. Now I need to get back to that. If you don't know a spa near your mother or you are like me and would have to travel, Spa Finder is a great resource. You can buy a gift certificate in various denominations (maybe combine with some siblings!) and the recipient can choose where to go. Click here to check out the services, products, and spas available: Spa Finder Gift Certificate

If you can't afford the spa day, Arbonne has some great products for gifts. Check out my website for the catalog.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com