4/06/2009

Chemical Free Ear Wash for Dogs- All Natural!



The nice people at EcoStore USA offered me some free products to try and review. Let me tell you--- they were all great!

I selected the All Natural Ear Wash for dogs because I have a bull dog mix that has a problem with yeast in her ears. She often gets an allergy type reaction and itches them incessantly! The doctor continues to prescribe an ear medicine that she shakes all over the house. I have been wanting something that will not burn her ears but something that works.

And this works great. First of all, the lavender scent is wonderful! It is easy to apply with cotton balls (I do both ears at once) and my dogs does not whine or cry when I am rubbing her ears (she loves that). It has a great soft and soothing feel to it. I am definitely sold on it!

Obviously I do not take enough pictures of Grace because I cannot find one to share!

Check out my other reviews for front loader laundry powder and lemon rinse aid.

Also--- Ecostore USA is offering free shipping on orders over $25 in the month of April for Earth Day... buy some soon! And check out all the other products they offer.

Another important event... Malcolm Rands the founder of Ecostore New Zealand is here in the United States with us to promote Earth Month and stop at the different MEIJER stores that we have launched at. He will be answering all the "green"questions and passing out organic Ecostore T Shirts to the first 25 moms who come to MEIJER. You can get the complete schedule on their blog on www.ecostoreusa.com

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com