4/06/2009

All Natural Lemon Rinse Aid for



The nice people at EcoStore USA offered me some free products to try and review. Let me tell you--- they were all great!

By far, I think this was my favorite product I tried. The Lemon Rinse Aid leaves my dishes sparkling! The dishes (using a standard ecofriendly dishwasher soap from the grocery store) are so nice and shiny when the cycle is done! My dishes have really never looked better. This is a must have product- and to think-- "no nasty chemicals" needed!


Check out my other reviews for front loader laundry powder and all natural dog ear wash.

Also--- Ecostore USA is offering free shipping on orders over $25 in the month of April for Earth Day... buy some soon! And check out all the other products they offer.

Another important event... Malcolm Rands the founder of Ecostore New Zealand is here in the United States with us to promote Earth Month and stop at the different MEIJER stores that we have launched at. He will be answering all the "green" questions and passing out organic Ecostore T Shirts to the first 25 moms who come to MEIJER. You can get the complete schedule on their blog on www.ecostoreusa.com

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com