7/19/2008

Homemade Laundry Detergent

In my quest to minimize expenses and find product that are less harsh on the environment, I found TipNut with great recipes for homemade laundry detergent.

I was already to make some today, but then found a new container of store bought soap. So not to waste, I am going to use that up first. Then I will let you know how it goes. If you try it, let me know. You will not only save money (they are all super cheap ingredients), you will help then environment by limiting the amount of chemical agents that go into the earth, and limiting the use of plastics for the containers of the products (reuse those ones you have as many times as you can or leave it in a covered bucket).

And I am still hanging clothes on the line, which is a challenge with daily rain showers, but I am trying my best. I still have not fixed the dryer.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com