5/10/2008

Tagged!

Vicki of Simply Vicki tagged me for a blog meme. I have not been tagged in a long time! How much fun is this...

Here are the rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1 ) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Teaching, married without children (2 years at that time)

2 ) What are five things on your to-do list for today?

  • clean
  • clean
  • procrastinate from cleaning
  • get my grandmother a mother's day gift
  • get a card for my mom

3 ) What snacks do I enjoy?

  • sun chips, pudding, cheese cubes, peanut butter crackers, apples (I had to include something healthy!)

4 ) Things I would do if I were a billionaire?

  • Give lots to my church
  • Pay off hubby's student loans
  • Set up college funds for the kids
  • Finish master's degree
  • Not go to teach anymore

5 ) Three Bad Habits

  • Biting nails
  • Exercising not regularly
  • Not making dinner often enough

6 ) 5 places I have lived…

  • Phoenix
  • Panama City Beach, Florida
  • Wellington, Florida
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Sebring, Florida (and a few more Florida's)

7 ) 5 Jobs I have had

  • babysitter
  • teacher
  • tutor
  • business owner
  • wife and mommy
Tagged blogs...
Tammy's parenting blog
Betsy's Blog
Cindy's Watkins' Blog
Darlene's Watkins' Blog


And that's it. Thanks Vicki!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. ;-) I love the procrastinate from cleaning, that is SO me sometimes, lol.

Betsy said...

I really like the new look of your blog!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com