3/28/2008

Bunco

I have an couples Bunco group that gets together once a month to play the game. I love it- no thinking, just rolling the dice. We have a wonderful time and I look forward to it each month. And, we do contribute money so everyone has the opportunity to win! I did not tonight, but my husband did. Always good when we at least make our money back! If you have never played, it is simple. Get 12 people together, 3 sets of 3 dice, and three tables with 4 seats each. Follow the rules, although we have altered them some, and play three rounds. It is great fun and a great parents night out!
Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Uhm, we would like an invite sometime:) Not too sure Carl would go for it, but I am sure I could find a way to bargain with him!!

Steff said...

We have a moms group that does this once a month. A couples group sounds like a blast,, though. :D

 
design by suckmylolly.com