1/05/2008

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH- will be the death of me!

For months, we have been battling with the Blue Screen of Death with Windows XP. I am not a computer tech, but I can find logical patterns in things. Anything I search on the internet for possible causes does come up, meaning that there are many things that have caused the BSOD! I have taken the computer to a computer repair shop, paid for a new power source to be installed (not the problem), returned when it blue screened again, they did not detect a problem. We brought it home, turned it on, and it did it again! Now, I think the problem is the wireless, since that keeps disabling, and have no idea how to fit it. My computer friend will be here tonight so I am going to share my insight with him. But what to do about a computer repair company that does not actually repair the problem $90 later!? Computers- got to have them, especially with an online business, but you have to hate them sometimes too!

If you have had the same problems, share them with me so I can appreciate the camaraderie of computer problems!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com