12/30/2007

Farewell 2007!

What a year! I began my journey with an online business, including this blog plus two more, my husband was in the hospital 5 times, I went back to work, and I have learned lots! This year has been full of successes, failures, and all learning experiences! I have not meet many of the goals I set back in the beginning of the year, but we cannot determine what God will give us. I am thankful for all I learned in business, in health, and as a mom. I know that 2008 will be a year of more experiences in all areas of my life and I thank God for them in advanced. Happy New Year! Pray that God will teach you some new things this coming year.
Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com