11/17/2007

Do You Know You Are Out of Shape?

Yesterday evening, I decided to tackle the job of cleaning out a line of shrubs that have been overrun with a crazy vine. I was clipping and pulling and was so proud of my work. I have more to do today and I realize how sore my legs and shoulders are! I am not a good exerciser, although I was doing yoga 3 times a week until I got this cold/cough. I have been sick for 3 weeks and not keeping up with my yoga. It was the little bit that I did. Then I found out my good cholesterol was low- probably because I do not exercise.

How come when we know it is good for us, we still do not do it? I am making an early resolution to get moving (like Oprah's old slogan) and get fit. Not buff and hot, I will settle for losing 10 pounds and being able to garden!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com