10/14/2007

Make Money With Your Blog

I am very excited! I finally made $100 with Pay Per Post. I have been posting here and there on different advertising opportunities, making anywhere from $5 to $30 per posts. I finally past the $100 mark! It is easy to do and there is no requirement for what you post or when you post. You review the opportunities available to you and decide if you want to do it or not.

There are a view ways to make money:
1. Sign up to post. Click on the button and you can start your sign up (plus I get a commission for referring you if you post on your blog).
2. Review any of my posts on your blog. By reviewing my posts, we each get paid.
3. Sign up advertisers. If you have an need to get some links to your blog or website, this is a reasonably affordable way to do it. You can sign up and ask for people to post about you and link back to your site.

4. People can hire you to post for them. They sign up to pay what you ask. I have a pretty reasonable rate- $10 a post right now. You can get some links and some good press.
Hire Me Direct

There are some limitations to signing up- age of your blog, how many posts, etc. You can sign up even if you don't meet them all and start when you are qualified.

So far, it has only been a good experience. They are fair reviewing posts and give you an opportunity to fix whatever may be wrong.

Sign up today and start making money on your blog!


Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great information here! Thanks for this post!

Unknown said...

Thanks Annette. I hope it is helpful for you!

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Great information ~ thanks for sharing. I also became an affiliate through CJ and have a top banner on my blog!

 
design by suckmylolly.com