10/15/2007

Advanced Academics and Some Good Websites!

With my new job, I have created a website, of course! I am working with students in the advanced academic and gifted programs in our county. I created a website for the parents and the students to have access to the teacher sites all in one place and to give information for the various field trips and programs. But I could not make a website without some great links to some great sites.
Our advanced academics program is now working with students in elementary through middle, expanding to the upper grades. There are already AP and dual enrollment programs available in the high school, but hopefully there will be some type of program as these children increase in age.

One of the best sites is the virtual frog dissection. Everyone should check that out!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com