9/24/2007

Thank You Day!

September 24 is Thank You Day. And do we not say thank you enough? Not hardly! So I am taking the time today to thank some people in my life- some who may never read my blog... but the thanks is out there and hopefully they will see it.

Thank you to my husband for all that he does for me and our family. I could not do it without you! Thank you for your faithfulness and your bravery as the new journey begins.
Thank you to my children who teach me something new everyday and are a blessing each and every day.
Thank you to my mom and dad, who do not get enough thanks, for all that they have provided for us and the love they give us each and every day.
Thank you to my Sunday School class for the wonderful prayers of support and healing for my husband and I as he begins chemo this week.
Thank you to my brother and sisters, who is all the fun times and the annoying times, have always been there.
Thank you to Kim, Amber, and Betsy, who are my greatest friends and business partners. Thank you for the opportunity you have given me to grow and change these last months and thanks for the success we will have in the future.

And most of all, thanks be to God in heaven: without Him, I am nothing!

Post you comment about your thanks today too!

5 comments:

Joelle said...

What a lovely post. Off to post my own thank yous now!

cornellfamily4 said...

Rebekah,
Lisa just forwared me your e-mail about Rick. Please know that WW and I have been and will continue to pray for Rick, you and the kids. We are thinking of you and wish there was something we (or anyone) for that matter could do for you. Much Love, Claire

www.laughtoomuch.com said...

Great post !


Thanks to my wonderful kids for loving me unconditionally.

Love your blog ! and thanks for writing such a beautiful post !

Unknown said...

It is so nice to have people thank others. It is so important in life to find those things we are greatful for!

Kim said...

RK - you are an inspiration! Let me know when you need a night off cooking ~ we are continuing to pray for Rick and you.
xo, K

 
design by suckmylolly.com