8/21/2007

Dinner Planner Menu With a Shopping List!

I love to cook, but hate to cook dinner. I love to cook, but hate to plan the menu. A while back, I found a service that provided dinner menus with a shopping list and it was great! Until I started looking at the processed foods and calories/fat that were involved. Today, I found a new menu planner with a shopping list, called DinnerPlanner.com. You get your first menu free, then it is $10 for three months. You get a menu sent to your email each Friday before 10:00 am est!

I got this weeks menu and it looks great. The shopping list was already organized by category and was simple to follow. It looks like I will be signing up!

1 comments:

Suzanne A. Wells said...

Hey,Rebekah! I just joined the MomBlogs, and found you there! No, I am not following you. Thanks for the info on the dinner planner - will definitely check that out!

Take care -
Suzanne

 
design by suckmylolly.com