7/06/2007

Work at Home Office Hours

On our Smart Moms Forum, we have had a discussion about working office hours when you are working from home. It is so difficult to stay off the computer and do things like clean the house, play with the kids, do the laundry, etc...

So I am challenging myself. I am going to blast out the last few pages of my new preschool activities site (under construction!) and start with office hours next week. Mostly, that will be 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm with maybe an hour in the daytime to check email. Otherwise, I will spend 2 hours checking email!

Working from home is a great opportunity if you take the opportunity to do the other fun parts that go along with working from home and keeping your kids at home.

If you are interested in working from home, I can help. The Smart Moms team is dedicated to helping mothers work from home and achieve their dreams and goals. Interested? Check out our work from home resource site!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com