7/05/2007

Cleaning Out the Car

I do not understand how some moms have cars that are clean and spotless. My car looks like someone lives in it- literally. The kids bring in toys and leave them. We have every paper that comes from Sunday school on the floor. Not to mention, my seats have all sorts of stains, even though they are BLACK fabric! And I will not even bring up the french fries that appear under the car seats!

So today, my goal is to clean it out. It may only last a few days before it gets cluttered up again, but it is a start.

If I got my windows tinted, maybe no one but me would notice. Except when the papers go flying out as I put the kids in their car seats!

2 comments:

hubbes said...

Its really hard to maintain a car that is clean and not messy especially if there are kids around. I remember when my friend borrowed my car - it was messy when she returned it. The kids eat inside the car and spills something and my husky floor mats had stains.. Thank God, after cleaning and drying it, the stain was removed.

Unknown said...

I only allowed this comment because it seems to be someone that has to have the ad! I could not even get any info except the site, so I cannot verify the person... just FYI!

 
design by suckmylolly.com