6/15/2007

YAHOO verification

I cannot figure our why, but five to ten times a day, yahoo wants me to verify that it is me sending an email. It would not be so bad but for some reason I can't ever get the letters/characters right! I am an educated woman! Why shouldn't I be able to type in a few letters and numbers? I am not visually impaired (although places like Earthlink now offer that option- maybe I should take it!) and I know my ABC's and 123's. I get it wrong at least 2 times a day...

For now, I guess it is proving I am not spamming- since I send a gazillion emails per day. I need to get better at figuring out those codes!

And speaking of ABC's- my little girl (just 2) and I were at Walmart last night, waiting in the very long line to buy diapers, and she started pointing at the letters on my shirt. I said "ABC" and she said "DEF" and repeated the letters all the way to the end! It was so funny, especially LMNOP (children's favorite section)- she pretty much said "BLLLBLLBLLL", but in the right syllables!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com