6/07/2007

A Long Week

This is Vacation Bible School week at our church. We have VBS each night for five nights from 5:45 - 8:30 pm, preschool through adults. And I am the director! So it has been a long week.

Not to mention, last night my son feel asleep on the way to Dairy Queen, so I did not get him any ice cream of course. And he woke up when he got home and wanted it, started crying, and then stayed up for another hour and a half! While my daughter fell asleep coloring the first night (she has been on a nap protest, but did take one today!). So tonight, my son fell asleep during crafts, right on the craft table. Rick went to go get him and got him in the car and he asked for his ice cream! His daddy went to take him to get his ice cream and he stayed awake for another hour at home and finally fell asleep!

It will be nice when things get back to normal, but then I will have to make dinner again. Right now, we get dinner at church each night- which is so nice!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com