5/23/2007

Gas Price Increase

I have a little Pontiac Vibe. It is a great small car with reasonably good gas millage. Yesterday, I had to fill up for the first time in a few weeks. I live in a small town, and don't drive terribly far, especially over the last few weeks with sick kids... so I was shocked that the price here in town was $3.20. According the AAA fuel gauge report, our gas is at the top of the scale. We have added gas taxes in this town, supposedly some of the highest gas taxes in the state, but still... a little town in Florida with the highest gas prices? I was on my way on a 140 mile round trip to visit my friend and her children and I felt GUILTY! How could I go anywhere with gas prices so high?
This report that showed up on Yahoo this morning gives some great ways to increase you gas mileage. Some seem like they would not make much of a difference, but any difference can save you money and more than that, save the gas. So do your part! Save some gasoline, save some money!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com