5/26/2007

A Cool Mom Site

Yesterday on my way to Tampa, I was listening to XM. My favorite stations on XM are Take 5, 155, and Oprah and Friends, I think it is 156. I love the fact that I can listen to talk radio for women all day long if I want to. If you love to have a variety of music and talk with limited commercials, you should check out XM. It is affordable and convenient, especially when traveling. You never lose the station while you change cities, plus they have every kind of music- kids, country, 30's - 90's stations, and TALK!

I digressed from my original thought- it is late and I am sleepy!

So I was listening to Jean Chatsky in the car. Since I did not have my kids with me, I got to listen to whatever I wanted!! I love Jean Chatsky because she offers great financial advice. Yesterday, she was speaking to two women that started their own business for moms called Mom Space. It is a mom resource for all types of businesses and has a great mom chat group I joined tonight with lots of groups to join. I highly recommend you check it out. It is new, so it is not huge, and if you live in one of the 50+ cities they offer a lists of resources for, you may find it saves you tons of time!

Of course if you are a work at home mom, the GREATEST chat/forum is the Smart Moms forum. I am biased on this one, since I am a co-owner of it! Check them both out and join both!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com