3/28/2007

Little Ms. Sunshine

Rick and I watched Little Ms. Sunshine last night. Rick rented it for me over the weekend when I was sick, but as usual, I did not get to watch it until 2 days later! Anyway, Rick was in the kitchen and not going to watch it. He was going to take his James Bond into the bedroom to watch, but this movie was so funny he watched the whole thing. It tells the story of a family with some issues and their journey to take the daughter to a beauty pageant she got into by default. The journey is humorous, but the pageant is hilarious! The whole movie is worth watching, but the end is great. It is so typical about the little girl pageants for those of us that are not in that circuit. And this was a normal little girl looking normal. I highly recommend if you get some time to rent a movie. I know it won some award and I can see why!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com