6/27/2008

Back from my Hiatus

Blogging is really a hard habit to break and then a harder habit to get back into. The last month at work was so crazy that I could hardly catch my breathe. By the time I made it home and did my evening activities, there was no energy left. As a mom, I am sure many of you can relate! I am now on summer break and finally have time to breath. I am dedicated to blog again and get back in the habit. So many things have changed over the last two months with my home based business, even my hosting service. I have been working diligently to transfer websites and to get something to put a few extra dollars in my pocket! It has been slow moving and frustrating.

But I am back and blogging!
And I am waiting for Betsy to check in and see how well I have done with this post! :)
Find a Great Book!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Welcome back!!! I've missed reading your blog:)

Unknown said...

Thanks- I did not realize how much I missed blogging!

 
design by suckmylolly.com