4/24/2008

The More You Learn about Technology

I have been working on transfer websites to new hosting companies and been creating a video for work from a video camera to the computer. Boy, have I learned a lot this week (and last week). I feel so talented now that I can do these things without much hassle, although it is never as easy as it seems, even if you have done it once or twice! I have been enjoying working with technology so much, I have begun exploring instructional technology for a master's degree. It is so fascinating to figure out new things!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

2 comments:

Kim said...

You should totally go for it!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 
design by suckmylolly.com