1/22/2008

Thankful Tuesday's

Joining Betsy today, I am thankful also! I am thankful my husband did not burn down the house while I was at a meeting tonight. I left the plasticy cutting board on the stove, turned off, after dinner was cooked and ready to eat. He decided to make our son some pasta and turned on the wrong burner. According to his account, when he realized his error from the funny smell, he lifted the cutting board and there was actual fire under the board. Not to mention, the plastic component of the board was on the glass top stove. He is now committed to cleaning off the counters so I have a place to put the cutting board besides on the stove. And I will do my best! We would hate to have to lose the house over a request for pasta!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

2 comments:

Fun Mommy said...

What a funny story! Perhaps you can't laugh about it now, but one day!! Glad he caught it in time:)

Unknown said...

No, I laughed from the beginning! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com