1/18/2008

A Great Idea for Vitamins!

This is not a paid advertisement, just great information. I found Vuru through a ezine I get daily. It is a vitamin and supplement company that packages daily packs of vitamins for you. You select from a variety of companies and products they have and they ship them to you in nice, pretty daily packs. So simple and so easy. I selected a women's formula, a brain formula to boost memory, a veggie type supplement, and a skin and hair supplement. In the morning, I open my pack with breakfast and take all of them at once. I don't have to sort my own in containers and I don't have to open one million bottles! And, they will all run out at the same time!

Love it! If you are interested in helping me out with referrals, leave your email in the comment section and I will send you a special invitation from Vuru- and if you choose to stock up, I will get $20- you know my moto- MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com