12/03/2007

International Bacculaureate Program... Any Testimonials?

It seems strange, but my involvement in our counties investigation of the International Baccalaureate Program actually has an effect on my preschooler. Our county is a smaller rural county and has began a pre-investigation of the dipolma program. Also available through IB is a elemntary and middle years program. That means, if my school board gets the diploma program, either my son may benefit in the years to come, or it expands to the younger years and he benefits sooner. I am looking for people that have had experience with the IB program and would be willing to share their experiences. If you have a story, please share!

Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com