12/15/2007

Clean House Challenge!

Nothing encourages me more to get the house clean that company coming for a visit. I have a Christmas Eve party coming soon and need this house spic and span. I have mentioned many times on my lack of desire to clean the house. I am not a neat freak. We are a cluttered household with a need for a deep cleaning every once in a while. So my challenge to myself is my one room a day challenge. If I get through my house one room at a time in one week, I am good to go for the upcoming party, without the stress of having to clean all in one day. I am fortunate, my husband helps too. So take up this challenge for your holiday company- clean the house this week! Keep us posted on how it is going!
Click here to support breast cancer research by purchasing an original Breast Cancer No Excuses T-Shirt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com