9/22/2007

ABC Meme

Lara tagged me with a challenging one…

A-Z Meme

Rules: List ONE word for each letter of the alphabet that describes you. When you post yours please comment me so I can read them.

A - adventurous

B - blessed

C - courious

D - dynamic

E - entrepreneur

F - faithful

G - gatherer

H - hopeful

I - individual

J - justifying

K - kind

L - lovable

M - Mama

N - noteworthy

O - optimistic

P - personable

Q - quizzical

R - realistic

S - sociable

T - teacher

U - unbelievable

V - voluptuous

W - wonderful wife

X - eXciting (who can really come up with an X one!)

Y - youthful (hahaha)

Z - zany

Most of these are words that I could at least think of with the letter, not necessarily complete descriptions! :)

OK…I am tagging…
Amber's Homeschool Blog
Betsy's Make Money From Home Blog
And on Tuesday, Kim at 4fabmoms

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I finally did the ABC Meme on my blog!

Thanks for tagging me:)

Amber Bishop said...

I just now got to it. It was hard to think through at the end of a long week:-)
http://4fabmoms.smartmoms-smartbusiness.com/2007/10/z-meme.html

 
design by suckmylolly.com